Select Your Service With Annabel
Whilst Annabel can assist in the treatment of a variety of conditions; her focus in practice is:
- Women’s health and hormonal imbalance (PMS, menstrual irregularities, painful periods, low libido, PCOS, endometriosis, pregnancy, preconception and post-partum support)
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, post-pill acne)
- Digestive complaints (bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, SIBO/dysbiosis, reflux)
- Nervous system imbalances (stress, fatigue, anxiety, mild-moderate depression, migraines)
Annabel offers three types of consultations:
Initial Consultation – a foundational consultation type, it will include thorough investigation into the following:
- Full health assessment including presenting concerns and past medical history
- Family history
- Dietary review
- Lifestyle investigation (work, exercise, social aspects)
- Current medication or supplements
- Treatment goals and what you are wanting to achieve
Follow-up Consultation – a progressive consult and usually takes place 2-4 weeks after your initial consultation.
- We will review your progress and investigate any changes or new health presentations.
- We will also review any pathology/blood test results in this consult if required.
- Any new treatment plan modifications will be implemented.
Acute Care Consultation – is for ACUTE PRESENTATIONS such as common colds/flus, respiratory infections, seasonal allergies, a skin rash/flare up or sleep issues.
If you are feeling suddenly run down and want some quick immune support to help, this consult is perfect for you.
*Please note, an Acute Care Consultation is only offered to existing clients, to ensure I know their full health history.